Why Join The TNLA?
Of course, given the diversity of the industries within our membership, there are many reasons why you should become a TNLA member. Our members like knowing that TNLA is always working in their best interest, and that we understand and represent our members better and stronger than any other Tennessee group.
- Networking & Fellowship
- Educational Seminars
- Trade Shows
- Research Projects
- Legislative Lobbying
- Advertising for Your Business
- Scholarships and Professional Certification
- Involvement With Regional, National and International Associations
- Barky Beaver Mulch & Soil Mix, Inc.
- Blankenship Farms
- Bobcat of McMinnville
- Botanico, Inc.
- BWI https://www.bwicompanies.com/
- Cherry Springs Nurseryhttps://cherryspringstrees.com/
- Flower City Nurseries
- Living Earth
- Living Earth
- Nashville Landscape Systems, Inc.
- Putnals Premium Pine Straw, Inc.
- Randall Walker Farms
- Riverbend Nurseries, LLC
- Safeguard Nursery Products
- Swafford Nursery, Inc.
- Tennessee 811
- Tennessee Valley Nurseryhttps://www.tennesseevalleynursery.com/
- Volunteer Turf, LLC
- Warren County Nursery, Inc.
- Youngblood Farms
- Bert Driver Nursery
- Dayton Bag & Burlap Co.
- Drees Plant Wholesalershttps://www.dreesplantwholesalers.com/
- Old Courthouse Nursery
- Rusty Mangrum Nurseryhttps://rustymangrumnursery.com/
- Samara Farms
- Southern Ag
- Turf Mountain Sodhttps://www.tnla.com/members/1038/turf-mountain-sod-inc/
East Tennessee Chapter Members (ETNLA)